cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Min says hi

Welcome to sweet divine. This is a place where, ♥Good Book reads, ♥Great Music ♥Skin care/Products ♥Great Food ♥& Many more could be found/shared.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 10:21 AM
Baviphat-Aloe Essence Family Mask Sheets
Baviphat~
Aloe Essence Family Mask Sheet



Who could resist F.T Island? :D


*Open it up!*

TaDa~ 6 in one pack of goodness! :D

I stored this in the fridge for a more refreshing effect.
Oh My.. My face felt super cooling and freezing when I applied this mask. :D
I knew this was a family pack when I bought this from Zhen :P
Then, I was thinking how would they package this mask?
Hmm, turns out Baviphat put all 6 in 1 pack.
So expect to see 6 quartered fold masks! :D
It's neatly folded and once you open the pack, you could instantly smell the aloe essence.
Was using this mask due to a few pimple breakout :(
At first I was still thinking how am I suppose to remove one by one for the mask.
Alas! I just had to take from either side to start with and I will have one piece in my hands.
Easy Peasy. :)


Smells just like its name~
Aloe Aloe Aloe.
It has a just as satisfying effect.
Leave it for 15 minutes and removed it.
Decided not to rinse it yet and pat my face so that the essence could stay in.
I think it really works!
My pimples became smaller and face feels more or less, less oily.
Not to forget, the smoothness and moisture it provides for my face.
**(^ . ^ )**
My MYMY. 
Definitely a great product and shall use it more often :D


I'm loving it. 
That's about it for now!




Labels: ,

back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

Skin food-Honey Lip treatment Skinfood- Moisture Egg hair pack Capture CLOUDS FOOD~ Plumping Heart Moisturiser-Holika Holika Mango Magic Brightening Mask-Baviphat Took a random photo of the sky today.Thought its r... Pearl Brightening Gommage Cream-Baviphat. Elsewhere. ♥-ing KOREANBEAUTY.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS