cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Min says hi

Welcome to sweet divine. This is a place where, ♥Good Book reads, ♥Great Music ♥Skin care/Products ♥Great Food ♥& Many more could be found/shared.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Thursday, October 14, 2010 @ 4:49 AM
Skinfood- Moisture Egg hair pack
SKINFOOD~
Moisture EGG Hair Pack~

Front

Inside~

SQUEEZE!

Before use

After~


This eggy pack is really nutritious!
Hmm, EGG.
Reminds me of protein. :D
Well well,
This egg pack is said to be good for damaged hair/ permed/ dyed hair. :)
Great isn't it?
Provide you with all the nutrients you need. :D
(Have recently dyed my hair to another colour- But I don't think its really obvious though)

Back on review, as soon as I ripped off the plastic packaging, the smell of  artificially flavoured smell. { Yes, sorry to say, it doesn't smell like egg or what-so-ever, it does smell like some artificial smell.- No offence though, my bad >.<)

Opened the cap and there's a aluminum foil covering the opening. 
Twist open the whole cap and removed it.
Then, Dang Dang Dang Dang! Cream yellow revealed. 
Like colour of typical mayonnaise, only in a darker shade. :D

Then, applied it to my hair after I shampoo my hair.
It's a little runny and I just have to open the cap and the liquid will start to run out.

Wait..Wait.. Waited!
For 5 whole minutes and rinsed it off with lukewarm water. 
Wheww..
Hmmm, hair do feel softer to touch and definitely less frizzy after it dried. :)
Plus factor.
It does last!
The next day, my friend tells me that my hair look different. :D
I was shock at first , like " What? Why?"
So, my hair do looks flatter- as in flat a bit cause my hair is frizzy type.
She says it looks better like that.
Yay! Cheers! :D
Great product eh, bought it from Zhen! :)
Will review in due time on more of the products I've bought from her. :)

Wanted to buy the Fresh Cabbage one.
Err. Did I remember wrongly? Should be the cabbage one 
Sadly, Zhen doesn't have it. :(
Anyway!

Will definitely be using it.
Till. So long :D

**Note:
I was having a headache the next day when I got home and I used the egg hair moisture pack.
Ohmy, my headache got worst :(
Guess it's not a very good option to use it when you are having a headache yourself.
It just adds on to the burden.
Bad idea. Must be the smell.

Tried the Etude house Peach Chou Body wash- MMmmm.. YOU won't wanna miss it, this smell made up for the egg pack smell. Yes.
I LOVE PEACHES :D

Dessert House- If you don't own this peach chou bodywash, I think this is definitely the right time for you to get it :)
YOU WOULD HATE TO LOVE THIS.



Cause,.. it makes you addicted. :D
Bathing now has a whole new meaning :P


back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

Capture CLOUDS FOOD~ Plumping Heart Moisturiser-Holika Holika Mango Magic Brightening Mask-Baviphat Took a random photo of the sky today.Thought its r... Pearl Brightening Gommage Cream-Baviphat. Elsewhere. ♥-ing KOREANBEAUTY. Skin food- Black Bean Eyeliner O2 White Mask-Etude House
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS