cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Min says hi

Welcome to sweet divine. This is a place where, ♥Good Book reads, ♥Great Music ♥Skin care/Products ♥Great Food ♥& Many more could be found/shared.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Friday, October 1, 2010 @ 8:54 PM
Plumping Heart Moisturiser-Holika Holika
 Holika Holika~
Plumping Heart Moisturiser
With flash!
Without! :D
With all natural sunlight. :D


When open up!

A ZOOM in view :)




Took so long neh?
To review this as I was busy. :(
Real busy. 




Alright. 
Back to review! :D
Truthfully, its actually my mum that's using this product as I told her there's loads of collagen in it. 


Hehe.
Cause I saw the photo from Zhen's Webbie that it has so much collagen, it will reform itself.
Took this from IHEARTKOREANBEAUTY :)

COOL EH?

Haha. Yes, I think this was on of the factor that made me introduce my mum this product.
Collagen will help for her skin :P
AND I am seeing results from her face.
She loves the cream too. ( Not sure if I should refer it as cream as its more like jelly-gel substance)

Exquisite Box to start with even though I'm not a fan of pink. 
The holika holika logo is printed everywhere and anywhere.
I mus say its really pretty. :P
Open up and flip *Dang!*
You see a circular glossy pink lid!
Kawaii pink moisturiser.
Even the inside is pink ( As you can see from above pic)
There's also a plastic spatula for you to scope up a portion of the gel like substance, so as you don't have to so called 'contaminate' the moisturizer.

I smelt it and it has the ' OHhh'  perfume kind of smell.
It feels kind of sticky but its actually smooth and easy to apply when you spread it on your face.
My mum's wrinkle on the eye area does seem more lifted and lessen.
That's a really GOOD thing. :D

So, I have not really tried the product for real.
But my mum does! :D
Might ask her some questions to share more information. :)
Will update this post again in due time.
Now for others before I end my day! :)



  

Labels:

back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

Mango Magic Brightening Mask-Baviphat Took a random photo of the sky today.Thought its r... Pearl Brightening Gommage Cream-Baviphat. Elsewhere. ♥-ing KOREANBEAUTY. Skin food- Black Bean Eyeliner O2 White Mask-Etude House Sweet Deceit! Tony Moly Mini Lip Tint!~ Review- Holika Holika Egg Soap
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS