cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Min says hi

Welcome to sweet divine. This is a place where, ♥Good Book reads, ♥Great Music ♥Skin care/Products ♥Great Food ♥& Many more could be found/shared.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ 9:29 AM
Review- Holika Holika Egg Soap

HOLIKA HOLIKA~
Endorsed by: C.N.Blue
History: A Korean Skincare Brand launched not too long ago.
              Less than perhaps one year? 
Will talk about it more on a later date.
For now, some reviews yeah? :D

The Egg soap!
Contains two in one carton like paper box.
It looks really cute and the size of the product is seemingly the same as the real egg!
If I didn't remember wrongly :D

(Ta-Da- How it looks like inside :D)

First up,
a personal review on Holika Holika Egg Soap! :D

It's really kawaii & the smell of the egg soap is really good( Like some perfume yet floral smell)
It's an infectious smell that could come in one small egg and the smell could stay for a pretty long period of time after use.

It's wrapped in clear plastic wrap so remove it before use and you get your egg soap! :D

I would say this egg soap really work some miracle for people with oily skin as it's said to help tighten pores, remove blackheads/whiteheads and more.
Somehow, it's a all-in-one soap. 
Lather with water and start the F-O-A-M-I-N-G!
Then, apply it to your face and start your usual routine on how you scrub your face.
Didn't I say that the soap smells really good before?
Well, the smell changes- to a egg-ish smell / herbal smell.
Not sure how it happens but it's not a very pleasant kind of smell.
Overall it's still alright. :D
Wash it off and what I got was that my face felt brighter, maybe fairer?
Skin feels smoother and I do think this soap is effective in reducing the oil that's on my face.
Usually when I sit in front of the computer for few hours straight, my face will be covered with oil :S
Just one use of this soap, I could sit in front of my computer without having to worry about my face getting oily. ( Not sure if its due to the fact that it's raining that day though. )

*****
After a few weeks.....
My skin isn't really that oily anymore as compared previously but I feel that my skin seems kind of dry at the cheek area.
Have stopped using the soap for awhile, will get back to it soon.
Maybe it changed my skin or what-so-ever? :D

Anyway, it's pretty good to stay oil-free, don't you guys agree? :D
That's all for now.

Good night Earthlings~
{Shall share some information on how to grab these good soaps! And if you think YOUKOREANBEAUTY?  , drop a visit now. -will share more info on the web,etc soon! :) }
back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

My First Post! :D
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS