cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Min says hi

Welcome to sweet divine. This is a place where, ♥Good Book reads, ♥Great Music ♥Skin care/Products ♥Great Food ♥& Many more could be found/shared.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Friday, October 1, 2010 @ 8:40 PM
Mango Magic Brightening Mask-Baviphat
BAVIPHAT~
Mango Magic Brightening Mask

Ta-da! The Kawaii Mango Packaging!


The Sachet I received from Zhen! :) 

Dang- A personal review on Baviphat Mango Magic Brightening Mask! :D
Really liked it- But sad that the effect doesn't last after use. :(
Hehe. Am interested to try the Strawberry Mask though! :)
Applied some onto my hand. 
Oh my! How it'll look after wash off! :) 
Cool-the patch of white differ from my other hand area! Ha!

With Flash~
The brightness seem even more obvious. :D


Teared the sachet off and ehmm- instant mango smell! :)
Great! However the mango smell isn't very strong thought.
If only its stronger. :P
I'm a fan of mangoes. (If you want to know where to find real good mango-those that's sweet and juicy- let me know. Haha.)
Then, applied some on my hand as shown. :)
After 2-3 minutes, washed it off with water. (they say wash it off with lukewarm water I think. Hehe. Am lazy to get lukewarm water as already going to sleep.-Pardon me :P)
Maybe that's why the effect didn't last?
Not very sure bout that though.
In my opinion, this is a real good deal for people that wants to brighten their face along with a hint of mango aroma.
This is the must have product for you! :)
Skins feels softer after use. *Plus Plus*


The next day,the brighten-ed patch on my hand is gone :(
Sadden.
Still, its a clear fact that it did brighten my face/ hand after using with mango-ish smell!
Cheerios~


Labels:

back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

Took a random photo of the sky today.Thought its r... Pearl Brightening Gommage Cream-Baviphat. Elsewhere. ♥-ing KOREANBEAUTY. Skin food- Black Bean Eyeliner O2 White Mask-Etude House Sweet Deceit! Tony Moly Mini Lip Tint!~ Review- Holika Holika Egg Soap My First Post! :D
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS